Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over other boilers and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NHB models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Hydronic Heating Benefits
- Clean / Silent / Comfort / Economical
Powerful Anti-Freeze Feature
- The Boiler's built-in Control System is designed to keep the unit's plumbing frost free in winter conditions.
TDR up to 7:1
- Navien’s NHB series has a TDR up to 7:1 that helps eliminate short cycling